What is required:
- 1 or 2 hours per week during the time frame of 10:50 am – 1:35 pm
- You choose the day that works best for you
- A background check by Little Elm ISD at no charge to you
- An online course to familiarize you with safety procedures when working with children (this can be emailed to you and you complete it at home)
What you will be doing:
- Act as a role model, source of friendship and source of encouragement for your child
- Eat lunch with the student you are assigned
- Play games, read, or just have a friendly discussion
If you are interested, you can contact Sarah Turnage at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-547-3585 ext 41103.
If you even think this is something you are interested in doing, please contact Sarah and she can provide more information.