New: Donate to the Church Online
Oak Grove UMC is pleased to announce the introduction of an electronic option for making regular offerings. Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account.
Our new electronic giving program offers convenience for you and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis. (Even if you give monthly, you will no longer need to write 12 checks a year!)
We now have multiple ways you can give to the church:
- Place a cash donation in the offering plate. Please be sure to use an offering envelope and include your name if you would like your donation to be recorded on your giving statement.
- Place a check in the offering plate.
- Download the GIVE+ app on your phone. Search for the church and set up your account. This is a secure way to give to the church and can be done when you are out of town. Use the buttons below to download:
Download Android App
Download iTunes App
- Go to the giving web page. Set up your profile and giving to the church. The page looks like this – be sure to bookmark it for future use:
- Click the donate button at the bottom of this site, click on the Create Profile button, then follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
- Scan the QR code below with your phone. You will be directed to the church giving page.
- Please see Pastor Don if you would like to give with a credit/debit card.
SO many ways to give to the church. Give one time, or set up a recurring offering for your family. We hope these new options will make giving easy and convenient.
If you give electronically, pick up an electronic giving slip in the attendance pad to put in the offering plate.
If you have any questions, please see Pastor Don or a member of Finance.